For almost 15 years, Evoluderm has been a pretty Parisian brand that nothing can stop! Always attentive to the latest developments and trends in hygiene and beauty, this French family SME created in 2004 is bubbling with energy, joie de vivre and ambition. The ambition to create quality products that always better meet the desires of its consumers. The ambition to promote “Made in France” internationally with a presence on 4 continents, in more than 70 countries. The ambition to position itself at the fairest price to be accessible to all.
As part of our development, we are looking for one or more:
Product development manager
Reporting directly to the Purchasing-Development Director, your main missions will be as follows:
- Study in advance the technical and economic feasibility with internal services, the planning and viability of Marketing briefs & specific market operations.
- Develop calls for tenders, negotiate and contract all commitments in compliance with the objectives set by Management.
- Alert in the event of risks, deviations and malfunctions of projects (scheduling, resources, costs)
- Establish and monitor detailed product development plans. Ensure the necessary follow-ups internally and externally.
- Organize and lead development steering committees.
- Be proactive: cost reduction, value analysis.
- Advise marketing by providing technical solutions and anticipating industrial and economic issues.
- Source new suppliers.
- Maintenance of databases: creation of codes, supplier files, nomenclatures in the ERP…
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and management tools.
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in cosmetics.
Organized and methodical, you are familiar with project management (from the marketing brief to the provision of products), you have a strong appetite for figures and negotiation.
Knowledge of technologies: gifts, packaging and printing, formula, manufacturing process and packaging.